photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, September 16, 2011

Nate Berkus Associates on One Kings Lane!

Set your alarm clocks, ladies! Utra-stylish duo, Lauren Gold and Sasha Adler, co-design directors for Nate Berkus Associates are having a Tastemaker Tag Sale on One Kings Lane tomorrow morning. The design darlings are responsible for leading the team at Nate Berkus while delivering his signature style that so many of us have come to love. These two women are an inspiration to me. Not only are they impossibly chic—they are also powerful career women making a name for themselves in the vast design industry. It seems everyone has taken note of their fabulous style as they’ve been popping up everywhere lately!

gold adler

{We featured Sasha and Lauren in our “Stylesetters’ Must-Haves” Feature in the last issue of High Gloss Magazine.}

Jul/Aug 2011

{Lauren Gold’s Stunning Home was featured in Lonny’s July/August issue.}

{You may recall seeing Sasha Adler’s gorgeous bedroom in House Beautiful last year. I love the fabulous mix of furniture. The color palette is so luxe!}

 

If you are as in love with Sasha’s fabulous yellow headboard as I am, then you’ll be happy to know that it will be part of tomorrow morning’s Tastemaker Tag Sale along with several other chic items.

Antique_Mirror-Framed_Headboard[1]

{Antique Mirror-Framed Headboard}

Brass_Sputnik_Chandelier[1]

 

{Brass Sputnik Chandelier}

Gray_&_Ivory_Custom_Settee[1]

{Gray and Ivory Custom Setee}

Italian_Gilt_Metal_Headboard[1]

{Italian Gilt Metal Headboard}

Ivory_Lounge_Chair[1]

{Ivory Lounge Chair}

Large_White_&_Black_Bookcase[1]

{Large White and Black Bookcase}

Midcentury_Brass_Lamps_Pair[1]

{Mid-Century Brass Lamps}

Oscar_de_la_renta_Ikat_Frames_Pair[1]

{Oscar de la Renta Ikat Frames}

Ramille_Occasional_Table[1]

{Ramille Ocassional Table}

 

Don’t miss this fabulous Tastemaker Tag Sale on One Kings Lane tomorrow morning, Saturday, September 17th!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so hoping no one else would be there except me!! I seriously cannot wait! Thanks for the preview.

Unknown said...

Love those Oscar de la Renta frames. Looks like some nice shopping!

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow bed post!

Anonymous said...

I just posted a video of Nate's brand new New York apartment. I don't watch his show so I didn't see it when it aired earlier this week. Very cool!

A Blissful Nest said...

I remember seeing Sasha's bed and falling in love! Thanks for letting me know.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that sounds divine!!! I'm hosting a brunch tomorrow at my house which is probably a good thing because I would spend way too much $$, I just know it. I hope you score something, and if you do, please share!

Have a lovely weekend Paloma!

Pablo said...

Those items are gorgeous, I love them! =D

http://bloobreyplace.blogspot.com

Tiffany Riedel said...

I'm a big fan of Sasha Adler! She's très chic! xoxo

Karlita said...

May I force Sasha Adler to be my bestie? ultrachic girls.. I dont get tired of reading about them everywhere!