photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Currently Loving: Cottage Style Furniture Collection

ZoomImageFramer[3]

While browsing the Layla Grayce website the other day, I came across these fabulously chic new pieces by Cottage Style. Judging by the company’s name, I would have never expected these types of items. Each piece is inspired by the classics and infused with a glamorous twist. There are plenty of gilded touches to go around! Below, I’ve created a round-up of a few of my favorite items from the new collection. Most of them are available in several finishes. I am especially dying over the Sophia Round Dining Table, Bennett Entertainment Console, and all of the tables in the Blair Collection. You can see all of the new pieces from Cottage Style here.

 

cottage4

 

{From Left: Arden Side Table, Sophia Round Dining Table, Thomas Side Dining Chair}

 

cottage3

{The Bennett Collection features a Lowboy Dresser, Nightstand, and Entertainment Console.}

 

cottage2

{The Blair Collection includes a Round Side Table, Square Side Table, and Coffee Table}

cottage

{The Morris Collection features a Side Table, Coffee Table, and Console Table, all of which are available in several bold colors.}

 

Which of these items is your favorite?

10 comments:

Karlita said...

loved the sophia round dining table and the morris coffee table, I hated those legs before and i think im starting to like them

Unknown said...

Loving that black and gold dining table and the Blair round!

Shelly said...

The Morris Collection is great! But I do love those ring pulls on the other pieces....pretty!

Katherine @Antweak said...

I agree with Shelly...I am crazy for the Bennett Collection and those large brass ring pulls!

Unknown said...

You know, ring pulls just make anything look more sophisticated! I wanted to put ring pulls on our kitchen cabinets but that seemed a little silly. They're just so pretty!

Mrs. Châtelaine (in Paris) said...

Ahhh, I can definitely picture that console table in my front hall!

xoxo

Natalie said...

I really love the Blair Collection coffee table, it is so original.

Santi said...

this is beautiful, love the collection
thanks for sharing !

santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

Sara B said...

Thanks for pointing out this collection! I may just need to get one of these pieces thanks to you :) I wonder if they want to offer a discount to your readers for the referral????

hotel furniture said...

Loving the design and colors of furniture . hotel furniture