photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Currently Loving: Glamorous Lighting

image

One of the big perks of being Director of Marketing at Visual Comfort is that I get to feed my love of good design and my addiction to beautiful lighting every day that I am at the office. I am currently obsessed with our Trillion Flush Mount designed by Joe Nye and the Sunset Plaza Sconces designed by Barbara Barry. They would each be perfect in just about any room, together or on their own. What better way to greet your guests with a major dose of glamour than to design an entryway around them? I did just that in the image above. I’ve paired the Trillion and a pair of the Sunset Plaza Sconces with the Bennett Console by Cottage Style Furniture, Shelby Mirror in Gold Leaf, Kindel’s Serafina Side Chair, and a Plum Koniya Rug by Madeline Weinrib.

 

my inspiration

TRILLION FLUSH MOUNT

{Trillion Flush Mount in Crystal and Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass by Joe Nye for Visual Comfort – Available through Circa Lighting—The Trillion is also available in Polished Nickel.}

SUNSET PLAZA SCONCE

{The Sunset Plaza Sconce by Barbara Barry for Visual Comfort, shown here in Soft Silver with Ivory Pleated Silk Shade is also available in Bronze with Ivory Silk Shade.}

SUNSET PLAZA SCONCE

{I also love this gorgeous finish combination on the Sunset Plaza. This combines a black metal frame with Soft Silver mirrored backplate and a Gray Pleated Silk Shade. The combination is the embodiment of Hollywood Glamour meets Parisian Chic!}

7 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

So we share the same passion. I'm obsessed over beautiful lighting! You can't leave a room w/out an interesting one.

You've picked some gorgeous pieces here, Paloma.

Have a lovely day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Allison Egan said...

I have long been totally in love with all the chic things Visual Comfort makes! Those sconces are so unique and stylish and a bit art deco. Beautiful!

xo Allison
Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm OBSESSED with those flush mounts as well- love them!!!

Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer said...

Oh my gosh that flush mount is gorgeous! I want it now! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love this!

lamb and blonde said...

I love every single item in your collage! Beautiful lighting truly sets a mood. Those sconces are gorgeous!

artluvr said...

Fabulous lighting! I jumped on the link for the Trillion chandelier for our bedroom reno, but, after looking at it blown up, realized that thing would be a monster to clean! All those gorgeous crystals are on there to stay, so no disassembling for a thorough cleaning.

Anyone know of a solution to that problem?