photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fabulous Room Friday 09.09.11

I simply love these stunning images of wallpaper and textiles designer, Neisha Crossland’s master bathroom in her London home. Located in the Maida Vale neighborhood, her gorgeous house is full of spectacular details like the fretwork screens leading from her master bedroom into her bathroom.

{I love the high ceilings, sink, and large-scale mirror. The intricate sconces are also quite beautiful. The white and grey color palette is perfect for a master suite—fresh and serene.}

 

Have a wonderful weekend!

 

{Images via Vogue Living Australia}

8 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

I agree with you, Paloma. White and gray is a great color palette for a master bedroom. Mine used to be like that in our older home and I miss that here. Everything feels crispier, cleaner.


Have a very blessed weekend and have some fun!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

The enchanted home said...

Oh my word!! Breathtaking is the first word that comes to mind..just exquisite!

Jean @ Flower Hill Design Company said...

I love the fretwork. Beautiful space.

Anonymous said...

I love this

Ann said...

So Fab and Glam...

It is every girl's dream ♥

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

So beautiful! The grey and white color scheme is so relaxing and sophisticated. I love it :)

Kristy
www.idesignlove.com

Jen Pinkston said...

I just recently discovered your blog and love all of the new inspiration! The streamline white and gray here is so chic! Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa Mende Design said...

Beautiful space!