photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sponsor Spotlight: Circa Lighting

Hargett Table Lamp

Circa Lighting has become synonymous with timeless, classic, well-made lighting. The company was founded in 1998 in Savannah, Georgia by Gale Singer. However, she was in the business ten years prior to opening her first store, as she used to work for Visual Comfort (owned by brother Andy Singer), the company which manufactures the majority of the lighting in her showrooms. After the Savannah store proved to be a success, flagship stores were opened in Atlanta, Charleston, and Houston. The company continues to grow and will hopefully expand into other parts of the country in the future.

circa master bath

{Gorgeous French Deco Horn Sconces in Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass Grace this Fabulous Bathroom Designed by Angie Hranowsky}

Circa's mission is to offer "quality lighting, lamps, and accessories that are as beautiful as they are timeless." The product line is comprised of thousands of items, each of which come in a variety of finishes and all of which are sure to appeal to various design aesthetics. The pieces in the collection were designed by some of the country's foremost designers including Ralph Lauren, Sandy Chapman, Thomas O’Brien, Barbara Barry, Alexa Hampton, and Suzanne Kasler. There is something for everyone from traditional hand-finished gilded iron sconces and crystal lamps to industrial-inspired ceiling fixtures and clean, modern lines in polished nickel.

Dylan Lifestyle

{Lauren by Ralph Lauren’s Classic Dylan Porcelain Lamp}

Earlier this year, Circa Lighting began carrying two new collections: Ralph Lauren Home and Lauren by Ralph Lauren. These collections are emblematic of one of the world’s greatest design icons. The exciting addition of Ralph Lauren to Circa Lighting brings timeless, sophisticated designs made from the finest materials.

circa1

{Circa Lighting’s Products Regularly Grace the Pages of the Most Prestigious Shelter Magazines—Shown Here: the Triple Sloane Street Shop Light in Antique Burnished Brass with Bronze Shades}

Over the years, I have blogged about Circa Lighting countless times. It is a fantastic company, mostly selling Visual Comfort lighting which I know to be the best in the industry. Each item is handmade using natural materials of exceptional quality and distinctive, hand-applied living finishes. Circa is a company that favors classics over trends. Take just about any item from their vast assortment of lighting and I can guarantee that it will look just as fresh in twenty years as it does now. The designs at Circa Lighting are timeless, the service is attentive, and the quality is outstanding. The value is unparalleled when you consider the quality and caliber of design for the price.

Gorgeous Spaces Featuring Circa Lighting

circa5

{Every last detail in this bathroom from the 2010 ELLE DÉCOR San Francisco Showhouse is stunning, including the Gary Small Pendant.}

circa4

{Is this bathroom not the picture of glamour? I love it! I love the use of the Graydon Bath Light in this space.}

circa6

{Pretty in Pink: This bathroom at the 2010 ELLE DÉCOR San Francisco Showhouse features the Simple Scallop Pendant designed by Barbara Barry and the Vendome Triple Sconce by Thomas O’Brien.}

circa7

{The classic Studio Adjustable Floor Lamp and the romantic Nine-Light Crystal Petal Chandelier appeared in a spread in Traditional Home last September.}

 

{Lauren by Ralph Lauren’s Dustin Dodecahedron Table Lamp in Mahogany is one of my favorites in the collection.}

circa3

{Also at the 2010 ELLE DÉCOR San Francisco Showhouse, this space features perennial blogger favorite, Thomas O’Brien’s Extra Large Hicks Pendant along with the Boston Functional Library Two Arm Wall Light.}

circa2

{The Goodman Pendant in Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass with Antique White Shade hangs in this lovely kitchen featured in Veranda recently.}

 

A Few of My Favorites

KATE TABLE LAMP

{I love the classic Greek key motif of the Kate Table Lamp.}

HARGETT TABLE LAMP

{The Hargett Table Lamp is a little workhorse. This lovely lamp is incredibly versatile and looks fantastic in any setting.}

METAL BANDED TABLE LAMP

{The Metal Banded Table Lamp is a recent addition to my family room. I love the gilded iron finish and the lucite base.}

RUHLMANN SCONCE

{The Ruhlmann Sconce is so chic and beautiful in Polished Nickel and Antique Burnished Brass. This is one of my all-time favorites.}

SUNSET PLAZA SCONCE

{The Sunset Plaza Sconce might just be the epitome of glamour.}

LARGE FARLANE CHANDELIER

{The Large Farlane Chandelier totally suits my aesthetic.}

BASIL FLUSH MOUNT

{I can safely say that the Basil Flush Mount is pretty much my favorite flush mount lighting fixture in existence.}

SMALL SWEPT ARM GLASS CHANDELIER

{The Swept Arm Chandelier has a very polished, feminine sensibility.}

 

To see more of Circa Lighting’s beautiful products, visit their website. For the latest news, follow Circa Lighting on Facebook and Twitter.

10 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Wow.... they're so good!

I'm keeping them in mind!

Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Jen said...

I love Circa Lighting! I don't think I've ever completed a design project in which I didn't incorporate lighting from Circa. They have the best designs.

Lily said...

SO many gorgeous pieces !! Of course love the Hicks pendants and the brass french deco horn scones are gorgeous as well !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Anonymous said...

Those sconces are gorgeous. I love the Ruhlmann. I've seen it in gold and it's beautiful too.

Ivana said...

What an amazing work! I love each and every piece, and I´m unable to choose just one favorite!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Anonymous said...

Wow...you made me feel so good...I used the Basil flush in my kitchen (newly renovated) and the Ruhlmann sconce is my dining room ...also used the Thomas O'Brien Caliope chandelier and sconce in black iron for the kitchen and plan on using a new rustic chandelier for my bathroom from the Suzanne Kasler selection ....I love Circa

Barb Fox

St Louis Mo.

Unknown said...

Wow -- the Graydon bath light is perfection. That swept arm chandie is gorgeous as well!

Claudia Juestel said...

I have always loved Circa, great style that is actually affordable while not compromising on quality.

Cheers,

Claudia

Angie said...

Great Post Paloma! I love Circa... a constant go to when I'm looking for lighting. And thanks for the refernce, I loved designing that bathroom!

coupons said...

HI
Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!
thank you!