Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie offers fabulous textiles. The company was “borne from the idea of bringing breezy happiness, cozy comfort and easy-living chic to apparel, accoutrement and interiors.” After the success of their line of beautiful loungewear and accessories, Plum Pretty Sugar recently decided to expand into the world of textiles for the home, adding a line of bedding and curtains to their collection. All Plum Pretty Sugar products are made with high-quality fabrics in gorgeous patterns.
La Dolce Vita has partnered with Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie to give one lucky winner a knee-length robe in the Sweet Love and Yonderflies pattern. The robe is made from fresh. white Indian cotton voile sprinkled with sunny cerise and tangerine flora and features kimono-style sleeves with a self-tie sash and inner tie. For more on Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie, visit their website and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.
1. To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment on this blog post.
2. Leave ONE comment on this post between today, Thursday, August 18, 2011 and Thursday, August 25th, 2011. A winner will be announced on Friday, August 26th, 2011.
For Extra Entries:
3. Follow La Dolce Vita on Facebook.
4. Post about this giveaway on Twitter with a link to this blog post for another entry (follow La Dolce Vita on twitter in order to show me your tweet). It is up to you to return to this post to enter your additional entry after tweeting about the giveaway.
5. Anonymous entries will be ignored, so please include your e-mail in your comment. Your e-mail address will never be used for anything other than to notify you if you are the winner.