photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Love it or Leave it: A Lush Entrance

I recently came across this home while perusing designer,  Madeline Stuart’s website and was immediately smitten. Located in Los Angeles’ gorgeous Brentwood neighborhood, this home exudes chic style and charm through the entrance alone. I don’t know what it is, but lately, I have been coming across so many beautiful homes located in Brentwood. Anyhow, I love the lush landscaping and the lovely ironwork surrounding this entrance, but I am sure this look isn’t for everyone. Something tells me this is one of those “love it or leave it” cases. Does this appeal to you or would you pass on this home?

14 comments:

Susan said...

LOVE it. Makes me instantly think there is some fabulous inside.

Jami - XOimagine said...

LOVE it!! Totally. I'm so into greenery!


XO - Jami
Imagine Design Blog

Tobe | BIA said...

same. i would definitely love it....as long as someone else was caring for it. my thumb is not so green :)

Katherine @Antweak said...

Definitely love it! It's like a secret garden/house....

LBM said...

Love it! But would want to see it in the winter before I tried to implement a similar look myself...

The enchanted home said...

STUNNING!! I too love lush landscapes like that and am a big fan of ivy growing against the facade of a home..beautiful!

Sarah said...

Love, love, love! But only if it doesn't block too much light from the front windows. That would be a deal breaker for me with this look. Otherwise bring on the greenery!

Karena said...

It is "entrancing" and I adore it and all of its lushness as well as the wrought iron.

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Allie said...

This looks so very inviting! It seems to say, a lush sanctuary awaits anyone who enters here. Smashing!

bazaarofserendipity said...

LOVE it!!!!

Katarzyna Zuzanna said...

wow! looks amazing! xx

Jean Louise said...

Love it! Wouldn't want to know the person that couldn't live like this! What a charming and happy way to live, especially in these uncertain times.

Shelly@ConfettiStyle said...

Love it. The entrance of your home sets the tone for the entire space, and this one lets you know there's something beautiful beyond the door.

lamb and blonde said...

Absolutely love it! Very unique and romantic. This entry makes me want to get lost in the house, which must be full of beauty at every turn.