photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Danish Style by Malene Birger

malene birger

Danish design maven, Malene Birger has great style in every aspect of her life. Not only does she design chic, gorgeous clothes that would appeal to a broad cross-section of women, her amazing style carries over into her home. She also has a gorgeous coffee table book, Life and Work: Malene Birger’s Life in Pictures that I am dying to get my hands on. I love how well-defined her style is. Often times, a person’s wardrobe and living space can be vastly different. In Malene’s case, her home and clothing line are a direct reflection of one another.

malene birger9

malene birger

 

malene birger6

 

malene birger5

 

malene birger4

{Various Looks from Malene’s Chic Clothing Line}

malene birger sacramento street

{Malene’s Gorgeous Home as Featured in Skona Hem- The images have been out for a while, but for some reason, I never got around to posting them.}

malene birger decor8

malene birger3

{I adore this space! The minimal color palette looks fantastic.}

malene birger2

14 comments:

Francine Gardner said...

Great style and just love her home..so chic and modern

Unknown said...

Breathtaking! I love love the shot of the Chanel poster and shoes. Also love the crisp black and white...and all of the fur. The whole thing is just so glamorous in a lovely soft way. Thanks for sharing.

I Dream Of said...

So much talent. Beautiful fashion, lovely rooms! Great post!
Jeanne

Duchy said...

I have about a dozen of her pieces and I have to say they are favorites. Beautifully made, timelessly stylish. My sequined shoes she did two years ago that I picked up in her store in the Copenhagen airport are my all time favorite shoes ever.

Lindsey Suggs said...

Oh love it all, especially her LV jewelry case...

Unknown said...

I'm with you Lindsey- Adore the jewelry case!! Amazing home!!

xoxo- Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

thoughts running through my head.... said...

wow! I didn't know this book existed, its fabulous and I definitely want a copy as her home is as gorgeous as her clothing!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

Oh my gosh. I love it. LOVE the neutral colors. Saving all the photos now.

Anonymous said...

I never get tired of seeing her work and home. Thx for that post!

mackenziepages.blogspot.com said...

I went to her store a lot when I was visiting Copenhagen last spring. It was fabulous, the decor of the actual store and the gorgeous clothing!

Great post!

Mackenzie

mackenziepages.blogspot.com

BirthdayPartyBabble.com said...

You just gave me the perfect centerpiece for my 50th birthday party theme. I am going to use old open jewelry boxes with costume jewelry spilling out. Now I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille! Thanks.

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Happy New Year! Fabulous post! The mix of fashion and interiors is always my favorite! I was not familiar with ther, so thank you for bringing her to your blog!
Best!
Jamie Herzlinger

A.S.D. Interiors said...

I love this collection of photos, clothing, and inspiration. I could look at it all day long! Yum ;)

Bonnie said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. I love it all! Malene's home is elegant, sophisticated and timeless. The color palate goes very well with the spectacular ocean view too.