photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Currently Loving…

I was perusing Windsor Smith’s website yesterday and came across this fabulous, over-the-top pink, tufted headboard. I’m in love with the shape and tufting detail. Being married, I would probably go for a more neutral colored fabric, but I do love the unabashed femininity of this honeysuckle pink. I think Lisa Vanderpump from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills would approve.

 

{Image Source: Windsor Smith}

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE it! It's even the new Honeysuckle color for 2011. It would be beautiful with charcoals/gray. Great find!

little luxury list said...

Definitely unabashedly feminine and fun (ooh would love to pair this with gray window treatments or walls!)

Unknown said...

Be still my heart- LOVE!!!

quintessence said...

Love the shape and style and am totally into tufting these days! I am not much of a pink girl (neither hubby) so would definitely choose a different color - would look fabulous in anything!! Even patent or velvet!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

OMG, big WOW (what a sentence!) it's really incredible

Juliette Crane said...

so fun! just found your blog and am loving looking at everything! thank you for sharing so much inspiration!

xoxo, juliette

Melissa said...

wow, I'm in love! thanks for sharing! =)

Wives said...

hahah - so true. Lisa and Giggy would LOVE that.

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

I mean, this is just my dream right there.

Jennifer S. said...

Ok so I too am totally in love with that headboard!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! This is amazing and I love the pink. Have a great weekend!