photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Behind the Blog

Image Credit: La Dolce Vita

Claudine from DC Metro Mommy recently invited me to participate in her “Divine Destination” interview series. I was thrilled about the opportunity, but a little reticent since I am not a mom. Claudine assured me that it didn’t matter and that being a puppy mom totally counts in her book (thanks, Tate!). I really enjoyed taking part in this interview because it took me all the way back to the origins of La Dolce Vita and made me look to the future and what is to come with High Gloss. If you have a moment today, I would love for you to hop over there and check out the interview. Merci beaucoup!

 

{Image Credit: ELLE DÉCOR}

8 comments:

Lindsey Suggs said...

Great interview! Can't wait to see what the future brings for La Dolce Vita and High Gloss!!

Marie said...

What a great interview! I really enjoyed reading it. And I must say I´m very impressed of what you have achieved! Looking forward to follow you in 2011 and of course High Gloss...
xoxo Marie

La Boheme said...

Great and in-depth interview Paloma. I have a feeling 2011 will be amazing year for you. xo

Francine Gardner said...

Great interview. I almost moved to barcelona with my husband and kids a few years ago. Spain is also my favorite country..I try to visit every year and my kids spent all their summers there.
Cannot wait to read High Gloss!
BONNE ANNEE!
Francine

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Great interview Paloma. I went back and read some of your early posts, it was nice to learn more about you that way. Happy New Year.

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Fab post!xx

Karena said...

Paloma I am so excited to read your interview...heading right over!!

Happy New Years!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

franki durbin said...

So lovely. Happy new year and congrats on so many new endeavors!