Thursday, January 6, 2011

Currently Loving…

I’m currently loving this fabulous tour of Martyn Lawrence-Bullard’s beautiful, eclectic, historic home in Los Angeles. I am especially smitten with the gorgeous bullfighter pieces hanging in what looks like part of his living room. He has quite a knack for mixing colors, patterns and influences, doesn’t he?


cloth & kind said...

LOVE Martyn's style and seeing his house just reinforces this. Thanks for sharing this!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

This is a cozy yet grandly eclectic space and more importantly, Martyn seems like a truly charming, self-confident and delightful person. Methinks a designer dinner party is in order ;)

Cheers, Alcira

Mandy said...


Love the combo of different patterns, textures, and colors.

Really inspires me to stop using so much black and white!!


The Glam Lamb said...

He's sexy too :)

LiveLikeYou said...

What a pick me up on a dreary cold winter day! Thank You!

Karena said...

I Could love with this easily!!

Art by Karena

Sarah (La Maison Boheme) said...

What an amazing home! I love his bed and the ceiling in his dining area. Just awesome!