Monday, July 11, 2011

Shop-A-Matic: La Dolce Vita in New York Magazine!

dolce vita 1

I am honored and thrilled to have been asked by New York Magazine to guest edit their Shop-A-Matic feature on home décor this week. Picking out products and curating a collection was so much fun and I am incredibly flattered that a publication of this caliber would ask me to be a guest editor for their site. I hope you’ll check it out and let me know if you see anything you like.

dolce vita 2

Stay tuned for a feature in New York Magazine’s “The Cut” blog later this week!


Luciane at said...

Seriously? This is so cool!!! I'm so excited for you. It's just wonderful to watch you keep growing, Paloma. I don't know why, but I honestly feel proud of you every time I see something positive coming your way.


Luciane at

Mosquito Beachwear said...

That's Great! Congrats!

Design Candy said...

Congratulations! What a great honor and a great collection of goodies. Well done!