photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fabulous Room Friday 07.08.11

I’ve seen a few images of Veranda’s fabulous House of Windsor by Windsor Smith and several other designers including Peter Dunham, Kathryn Ireland, Martyn Lawrence Bullard and Tara Shaw, among others, in Los Angeles. Be sure to check out Cococozy’s exclusive looks at the house as she was invited to a special preview of the show house. I adore Windsor Smith’s work and love visiting well-designed show houses, but unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it to LA in time to see this one before it closes on July 17th. This lone image was enough to draw me in, though. How gorgeous is the marble sink? It makes such a statement. The kitchen has such an elegant, classic vibe. The palette of white and grey is pure perfection. I only wish I could see more of the space! If you’ve had a chance to visit the House of Windsor, I’d love to hear all about it. For the rest of us, we can see the House of Windsor in all of its splendor in the September issue of Veranda.

Have a wonderful weekend!

{Image Courtesy of the Los Angeles Times}

4 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

This is seriously stunning! :-)

Wow... the color of the cabinets and the countertop... that sink!

This is a great one, Paloma.


Have a blessed weekend!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Anne said...

Perfect room: grey cabinets, touches of silver, white marble sink and gorgeous wooden floors. I will most definately pinch an idea or two for my kitchen! Thanks,

Anne
http:thelittle-gallery.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I would love to visit this showhouse in person! Love the kitchen.

Arianna Belle said...

Planning to hopefully go there later this week with Jami (Imagine) and Irene (designstiles)! So excited!