photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Leontine Look for Less

The Fretwork Collection by Leontine Linens

I don't know of anyone who hasn't lusted over Leontine's lustworthy linens at some point. Not only is the quality superb, the attention to detail is unparalleled. Their designs are both fresh and classic, but very, very pricey (they are definitely investment pieces). Today as I was browsing around on the internet, I came across the Solano Bedding Collection from Z Gallerie which looks very similar to Leontine Linens' Fretwork Collection for a fraction of the price. Now, I know that Z Gallerie is notorious for knocking off designs, but I think that this is a great option for someone looking for a similar look without spending a small fortune. Some of the details are a little different. For example, Leontine uses percale and poplin, while Z Gallerie uses 500 thread count sateen and the color selection and direction of the pattern are slightly different as well. All in all though, it seems like a great option!


The Solano Collection by Z Gallerie

7 comments:

Linda in AZ * said...

* I just went over there~~~ and you're so right! NOW if they'll just furnish some "softer" colors, all would be wunderbar for moi!!!

Thanks again!
Linda in AZ *

Unknown said...

I totally agree, Linda! It would be nice if the ZGallerie people had created a few softer color combinations in addition to the bold orange and the navy.

Yoli said...

Paloma you rock! Thank you!!!! What a find! I have so lusted for the Leontine look but the prices are rediculous.

Rachel said...

Oh, these are a great knock-off!! haha. Love both!

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

so funny, I just saw those on Z right before i found your blog, very cool!!!
btw, check out my blog, having my first giveaway!
~leticia
http://galsintheknow.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Such a great option and I'm digging the orange!

Daine said...

The navy and orange are very fresh for spring summer. I like the first collection but the color doesn't excite.