photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Bronde

I've always wondered what to call my hair color. It's not exactly brown, but not quite blonde either (see for yourself in my profile picture). While on the plane back from New York, I was flipping through the new issue of Glamour when I came across an article that would answer my hair color question. They had an article entitled "Bronde: The Hottest Hair Color" or something along those lines, describing the mixture of brown and blonde strands. I'm sure you can imagine my amusement at this article. Not only had I figured out what my hair color is called, but apparently, my natural hair color is one that many women take great strides to achieve. Bronde is popping up on runways and fall ad campaigns and has been a staple for some celebrities, including Gisele Bundchen, Mischa Barton, and original brondie, Jennifer Aniston .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey it seems my hair is bronde too. I love this color! But I call it beachy dark blonde ;)