photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lust List: October 2013

I just got back from spending nearly a week in California, first in Orange County where I spoke at Design Camp and then Los Angeles, where I spent lots of fun, quality time with a dear friend and design mentor. We even had some great celebrity sightings on Sunday-- Anne Hathaway, Brian Atwood, and Hailey Steinfeld at brunch and then Ellen Degeneres and Portia Rossi, Tommy Hilfiger at dinner! Naturally, after being in L.A., I am totally feeling a slightly more laid-back, edgier twist on classic pieces-- think camo, leather, stilettos, moto jackets, and some fabulous bags-- all of which are more attainable than the thing I am lusting after the most-- moving to L.A. which feels like my home away from home. Hopefully someday!

3 comments:

franki durbin said...

love! And really love the format!!!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I have those camo pants! They're so comfy and they go with almost everything! Love the leopard clutch too!

Amanda said...

I feel ya! I'm itching to move to the warm, laidback Cali.

hammerandheels.blogspot.com