photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, October 4, 2013

Fabulous Room Friday 10.04.13 + An Exciting Announcement

Snip20131003_17
Happy Friday, everyone! Have you checked out the new issue of domino yet? It is SO good. It is the same domino we all loved and missed for four year, but with fresh, new content. I was so inspired by every spread in the Holiday 2013 issue, but am particularly obsessed with this vignette! I know it isn’t an entire room per se, but it is my favorite room this week by far. I am obsessed with the neutral palette, the stark contrast of black and white, and the juxtaposition of a Lucite pedestal next to a 19th century fireplace and Louis XVI chair. Speaking of chairs, how gorgeous is this one? I am in love and determined to use similar chairs in a new design project I am working on.

In other domino news, I am thrilled to finally be able to share that I will be one of domino’s official online contributors and will be blogging on the new domino.com. I am so honored and excited to have been one of a very small group of contributing bloggers selected by one of my favorite shelter magazines of all time and look forward to sharing my posts with you along with bringing you a few official domino giveaways here on LDV! If you haven’t read the new issue yet, go out and get it. It is fantastic. Welcome home, domino!
Signature-3

7 comments:

Joann Kandrac said...

Congratulations Paloma! - Good for you, I am so excited Domino is back :)

Triple Crème Decadence said...

Congratulations, Paloma! So glad Domino is back!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

They chose well! Congrats Paloma!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

They chose well! Congrats Paloma!

lamb and blonde said...

I'm *beyond* excited to see that domino is back! Like so many others, I was heartbroken when the mag stopped being published.

Congrats to you for being one of their contributing bloggers! You definitely deserve it. Your blog is one of my favourites.

Capella said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you'll write about. xo

Chelsea said...

Gah!! So excited about this, all of it! The issue is so good, and how cool that they keep reinventing themselves. That's so exciting you get to be a part of it! I can't wait to follow along.