photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Get the Look: (Faux) Fur Throws and Blankets

Hi all! Arianna here, back with another Get the Look post!


I love the look of fur throws and blankets. They add texture and interest in a space and also help create a sense of coziness and warmth that is especially inviting during colder weather months.

get-the-look-fur-throws-arianna-belle1 get-the-look-fur-throws-arianna-belle2 get-the-look-fur-throws-arianna-belle3 get-the-look-fur-throws-arianna-belle4 get-the-look-fur-throws-arianna-belle5 get-the-look-fur-throws-arianna-belle6 get-the-look-fur-throws-arianna-belle7
When it comes to getting the look, faux is definitely the way to go. They are just as soft and luxurious as the real thing, are less expensive, and most importantly don't require animals to be harmed for them to be made.


Do you have any faux fur throws or blankets in your own home? I have one in dark brown that I received as a gift awhile ago and everyone, including my pup, loves curling up in it. I'm considering getting another one that will work with our current decor. A few lovely options I've been eyeing:


get-the-look-fur-throws-arianna-belle-blog
1- white mink faux fur, 2- chocolate faux fur, 3- ombre fuax fur , 4- ivory faux fur, 5- grey faux fur, 6- luxe faux fur , 7- tanuki faux fur, 8- ivory mink faux fur

image sources (from top): 1-design by ryan korban as featured in tradhome, 2-leslie cohen, 3-original source unknown, 4- home of kate walsh as featured in instyle magazine, 5-carrier and co., 6-home of camille styles photographed by paige newton, 7-photography by ditte isager for harper's Bazaar, interior design by ryan korban, 8- original source unknown, found via here, 9- home of keri russell as featured in elle decor

5 comments:

Squeak said...

I sure hope the taxidermy peacock is faux, too!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Gorgeous images!! Absolutely love the color palettes in these spaces.

>>>> Madebygirl.blogspot.com
>>>> MadeByGirl.com

Amanda said...

I'm a huge fan of faux fur! I love a rustic, natural interior and find myself attracted to antlers, fur, wood stumps, you name it! It makes such a great mix when combined with something a little more chic.

hammerandheels.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I love faux fur for the home or the wardrobe. So cozy!

I have a gorgeous faux fur throw that my husband and I love curling up in for movie nights in the winter... but I have to say the family member who loves it the most is our puppy! :)

http://www.boymeetsgirlmeetshome.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

I absolutely love the texture and coziness of these throws. I have a Pottery Barn sherpa throw in my apartment, but I would really love one of these softer, more luxurious options. Adding to my wishlist!