photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lately...


{Selecting Fabrics for a Design Project}

The past few weeks have been busy, busy, busy around here! Fabian just got back from High Point last night and between my trip to California and his being at market, we hadn't seen each other in two weeks. Luckily, I was able to stay busy while we were apart. In between working on design projects for my clients, I've been able to do some pretty cool things this month. Here's a glimpse from my Instagram

{We went to Round Top on closing day for the first time ever and came home with a few treasures including this gorgeous gilded wheat sheaf table. Even Tate approves! I can't wait to go back to Round Top in the Spring. I am hooked!}

{Roco, an interior design magazine based in Ireland, published a lovely feature about me in their new issue.}

{I was honored to speak about blogging at Design Camp along with Christian May and Julie Thigpen. You can find my Top 10 Blogging Tips here.}


{After Design Camp, I drove to Los Angeles to spend the weekend with my dear friend, Mark Sikes whose home you're probably familiar with since it has become a huge favorite around the blogosphere.}

{The Lovely Terrace off of the Guest Bedroom-- Isn't this stunning? Sadly, I can't think of any place this scenic in Houston.}

{We had a lot of fun shopping, eating, celebrity spotting, talking design, and making each other laugh! We also visited Mecox Gardens on La Cienega, a favorite design destination for both me and Mark.}

{As soon as I got back from California, I spoke on a panel about social media and interior design at the Decorative Center Houston along with these lovely ladies.}


{While Houston lacks the hills of West Hollywood, we do have a few scenic spots, including one of y favorite streets-- North Boulevard which is lined with majestic live oak trees.}

{Tate is ready for Halloween! He came home from the groomer with a batty bandana. I love that little face!}

For daily updates, follow me on Instagram @ladolcevitablog!

3 comments:

Karena said...

Dear Paloma, I always love to see what you are up to and very impressed. Congrats on the press! Adore that wheat sheaf table! Swoon!

xoxo
Karena
New_2013 Designer Series

Amanda said...

Loved your top blogging tips! I've been blogging for 8 months already it's exceeded my expectations! I'm always curious to know numbers...how many readers did you have after 1 year?

hammerandheels.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I'm in love with your dog! :)