photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

LDV Top 10: Riding Boots

olivia boots
{Olivia Palermo}
Riding Boots are probably my favorite type of shoes to wear besides wedges. Not only are they chic and timeless, they’re typically super comfortable, too! I love traveling in the fall because I know that I can be comfortable on my feet all day without sacrificing style. Riding boots are an absolute must for any stylish wardrobe and this season, there are so many gorgeous options to choose from!
olsen riding boot   {Ashley Olsen}
gwyneth boots {Gwyneth Paltrow}
Snip20130930_104
Snip20130930_101
Snip20130930_102
Signature-3

5 comments:

Faceitcatalog said...

Great picks, I love riding boots especially over the knee right now!

Amber
FACE IT Catalog

Follow FACE IT via Bloglovin

Dawna Jones Design said...

dying for #9 but going to splurge on some tory burch ones this year, just cant decide which color.

Dana said...

Olivia & Gweneth are both wearing the Stuart Weitzman's that I'm in LOVE with!!! They definitely should have made that top 10 list! Love all the tory burch boots also.

www.thecasualclassic.com

Jackson said...

I don't know why these Tory Burch rain boots attracts me the most! I love every pair and love to collect them in my wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

Im a Male who wears ladies long riding boots. I love to get comments from women as I wear them. For me the nicest, most yummy boots are Saint Laurant boots....amazing...x