photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Strategies for Success: Building the Best Team

Hi Everyone! Melanie Duncan of the Entrepreneuress Academy here. As a business owner I've learned the hard way what to do, and NOT to do when it comes to adding people to your team. So today I'm going to share with you my best strategies for hiring the right people.

Would you like more help running your business, but feel overwhelmed by the daunting task of having to hire and train someone?

Do you stop yourself from letting people help you because you feel that no one can do it as well as you?

One of the reasons that so many business fail is because people overestimate how much they can accomplish alone, and they underestimate how important a good team truly is.

Watch the video below to hear my story and learn my proven strategies.



So there you have it! It doesn't seem so bad when you lay it out like that right?

Thank you for taking the time to watch my video (even the silly bloopers at the end). I hope that you found the information helpful.

Now I want to hear from YOU!

Please comment below and share any advice that you have about hiring people. I can't wait to hear what you have to say.

1 comment:

Karena said...

Excellent video; right to the point!!

Xoxo
Karena
New 2013 Artists Series