Monday, January 21, 2013

Get the Look: Sally Wheat

IMG_6770 {This vintage buffet will be part of Sally’s event tomorrow!}
If you’ve read La Dolce Vita for a while, you probably know how much I adore Sally Wheat, both as a friend and as a designer. I know that many of you are huge fans of Sally's chic style as well, so I have some exciting news! Tomorrow, January 22nd, Sally will be having a Tastemaker Tag Sale on One Kings Lane which she has assured me will be filled with many fabulous, one of a kind pieces, some of which you may have seen in her home in years past. Don’t miss this opportunity to add a touch of Sally Wheat’s style to your own home! Here’s a sneak peek of a few items you can expect to see in Sally’s sale on One Kings Lane: {Upholstered Leopard Stools}
124-©laur.. {Vintage Sciolari Brass and Chrome Chandelier, Antler Lamp, Pierre Frey Pillow}
image_thumb78 {Portrait of Lady with Orange Background}
{First Three Images by Laurie Perez Photography}


The Now said...

I absolutely love Sally Wheat. Must check out the sale! xo

Kori said...

Great post honey! So glad I found you. Kori xoxo

Fabricotti luce said...

just perfect!iris

thingstoholdandstir said...

That wall of portraits is to die for!

check us out? follow us back?

dwellonthese said...

Love the gallery style wall. And those leopard stools!! I die!

The Moroccan Room said...

Love the colors combination...Great Post!

Karen Albert said...

Oh I know there will be even more fabulous items. Love Sally!

2013 Artists Series

LZ {high heels and handlebars} said...

Love the portrait with orange background...pops of orange are always welcome in my home. :)

Holly Phillips @ The English Room said...

I adore Sally Wheat's work too! She is such a talent with a great eye for color and art.