photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Closet Confidential: Leather for Fall '12


Hi there LDV readers! It's Liz again with another installment of Closet Confidential and today I want to talk about leather. I use to think that leather wasn't for me, specifically because I connected it with leather pants which would highlight my legs that I have to say are not my bestest friends. However, these days leather is popping up in chic tops, edgy outerwear, sleek shoes and stylish accessories. You better believe that fall is going to see lots of leather accents so below are a few options for achieving this look...





How do you feel about leather fashion? Will you be dabbling in this trend?

Until next time! Have a stylish week. 

{image 1, 2, 3, 4}

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOhh I loved this post. Im so excited about all the black and leather! thanks for the post put a smile on my face :)

myheartisindesign.blogspot.com

Karena said...

So many great ideas! I love leather mixed with other luxurious fabrics!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

Squeak said...

I love those snake skin flats!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered some leather leggings from Asos. it is very possible they will make my legs look like sausage casings...good thing asos has free returns. but i'm HOPING with a long slouchy sweater and booties they will look acceptable!

Anonymous said...

Loving all your leatha picks!!! I am dying dying for leather leggings! xoxo

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

wow - i love the feathers and the leather and the neon green/yellow. im dying over here ;)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Liz, I LOVE your choices! I really have been coveting the Rebecca Taylor leather skirt. This Karl Faux leather skirt is cute, too! Love the pleats.

Design Candy said...

Drooling over this post! Amazing, amazing fashion inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Arg! I want it all, Liz!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

Unknown said...

Would love to know who makes the the black coat with fur and the leggings?