photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Closet Confidential: Fall Boots

 
Hi there! It's Liz with another installment of Closet Confidential and today I want to talk about the perfect fall boot.  I don't know why but a good riding boot is usually the first thing on my shopping list come cooler days. They are timeless, effortless, and seem to get the best bang for their buck in my wardrobe. I have always been a fan of the traditional riding boot but with high heeled options and adorable booties making their way onto the scene, it is difficult to narrow down my favorite choices.
 
 
 
So which would you choose? In my mind, Tory Burch never seems to go wrong with her boots and I am drooling over those navy booties.
 
Until next time! Have a stylish week!
xo Liz

15 comments:

Deana said...

I don't own many boots, but there is something I love about a great classic riding boot. They are perfect for fall.

Gillian @ Money After Graduation said...

I love the Tory Burch riding boots!

sunshine days said...

I always said that La Dolce Vita is my motto!! S jealous for you to have this name for your blog :-) xx
SunshineDays

Unknown said...

i LOVE riding boots - they are my GO TO - or biker boots or cowboy boots

Dawna Jones Design said...

Love the Tory Burch! Just bought myself a pair of Nine West ones on E-bay for a killer deal,I can't refuse a good pair of boots seems to be all I wear in the winter.
http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/

Denise said...

Those riding boots look nice, but I can't wear knee-high boots. I went shopping for short boots yesterday and I was so upset because there wasn't a single pair of boots suitable for a 57-year-old. They all had high heels and some had platforms. I want to be able to walk in them and I don't want my feet to ache. I've come to the conclusion that nobody makes attractive COMFORTABLE short boots for older women. Comfort is very important as you get older.

Anonymous said...

Where is the top photo from? I love those brown boots with the brown bag!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love the timeless look of riding boots. It's a great way to wear a black leather boot without looking like a motorcycle biker or Santa Claus. Great picks!

Christina-Lauren
Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS
http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

The enchanted home said...

Love boots especially riding boots, have always worn them, whether they are in or not...give me a gorgeous rich chestnut brown pair of riding boots and I am happy!

sports hotel said...

Riding boots are my favorite shoes. :)
Makes me more comfortable going out. :)

Kristen said...

I've had my frye riding boots for four years now and they still look great! I'm on the look out for some chic booties. Maybe some Louboutins?

Angie said...

I'm with you on the Tory Burch boots! Love them! I just ran a similar boot post on Tuesday~we have much the same taste! New gfc follower for you~Angie

Annie said...

I second that! Do you know who made the brown boots in the top picture? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Such great boot choices, I love them all!

Xo
Alison

Anonymous said...

Im amale long boot wearer and I love aal these boots. I wear boots with jeans and jodhpurs. I often get comments from women asking me about my boots