photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, April 2, 2012

The New Boxwood Interiors

P1080809

{One of the first vignettes I saw upon entering Boxwood Interiors’ new store. I am obsessed with the stacked ball lamps with black shades as well as the little, black pagoda shelf.}

This weekend, I stopped by Boxwood Interiors’ newly-opened second location, located just around the corner from their original shop on Dunlavy in Houston, the new store is located on West Alabama and Driscoll. As soon as I walked up to the front door, I was extremely excited to check out what the new place had in store as their window displays are gorgeous!  Upon entering the store, I was met with beautifully-curated vignettes featuring chic lamps, pillows, accessories, and furniture—each little nook more stunning than the last. It’s like being a kid in a candy store. Well, a candy store for design obsessed adults, that is! Shall we take a tour?

P1080807

{Gorgeous Details Abound at Boxwood}

P1080813

{I loved these engraved silver trays as well as the pink stationery engraved with pink skulls.}

P1080816

{When you first step into the store, you are greeted by this lovely vignette. This shot gives you a feel for the store’s long, narrow layout. It’s a little jewelbox, but every inch is filled with beautiful things.}

P1080817

{This area features Farrow & Ball damask wallpaper, lamps by Alexa Hampton for Visual Comfort & Co., a custom iron chandelier, and a fabulous cocktail table.}

P1080815

{I love the shape of the robin’s egg blue bookshelf as well as the rich color of the upholstery on the bench.}

P1080818

{An Eclectic Mix of Accessories}

P1080819

{Boxwood is beloved for it’s vast assortment of chic pillows. They can do just about anything!}

P1080824

{Entering Neutral Territory—This vignette would be lovely in a chic beach house.}

P1080826

{Boxwood carries a full assortment of Farrow & Ball products including paints and wallpapers. Isn’t the custom crystal and quartz chandelier breathtaking?}

P1080829

{More pillows! I have my eye on the Greek key and chevron pairs pictured here.}

P1080833

{A Look Behind the Register—I loved seeing a pair of Visual Comfort’s Ring Sconces represented!}

P1080837

{More Pretty Pillows and Stylish Lighting}

P1080838

{I fell in love with the chevron trim on the drapes in the front of the store. It’s such a chic detail!}

P1080840

{I hadn’t noticed these little mohair stools until I was leaving. Aren’t they fun?}

P1080845

{Yet Another Stunning Detail—Isn’t the Lucite and brass hardware on the door fabulous?}

 

If you love what you see, be sure to check out my post from a little over year ago about Boxwoods’ original store which is stunning as well. For more on Boxwood, please visit their website.

24 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I did not know they opened a second location. I have always loved their shop.

Amy said...

What a lovely store! I never noticed it when I was living in Houston, but can't wait to check it out next time I'm in town.

Cheers.

Miya @ Design Indulgences said...

I like their pillow selection and the chevron trim on the curtains is a perfect touch for the client who doesn't want full chevron print curtains...

Anonymous said...

The new look blows me away. I especially love their custom pillows and lampshades!

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

This store looks incredible! Wish there was one near me!
Tiffany
thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

this is incredible! I love seeing all of those beautiful things, and those trays are worth me hopping a plane just to see their new store!

Unknown said...

Wow I wish this store was near me! I love it, and it is chock full! Ive been in so many decor boutiques that weren't so full and it is a big tease! Love everything you posted!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Unknown said...

Makes me miss Houston! What a gorgeous store.

xoxo, Emily
www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

Tatiana Doria said...

That store looks beautiful and those lamps too!

Beautifulosophy said...

Omg what a lovely store! I am soo on the lookout for silvertrays like that for my dressing table...hmmm wonder if they ship to Europe...?

Edyta Diseño&Decoración said...

Todo precioso!! me gustaria ver estos productos en España.
Que maravilla para decorar las casas.

XOXO
EDYTA

Unknown said...

oh wow!! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures!! so pretty :) I want to go decorate now! ha

http://www.brightontheday.com

Chic Coles said...

This store has so much style. thank you so much for all the great images.

Chic Coles said...

I'll be in Houston on Friday! Can't wait to go check it out!!!

Catie Marie said...

Thanks for sharing! I have been so wanting to visit this lovely little shop, and now I know I must!

The Golden Girls said...

wow this store is just FABULOUS!! they need one in California :) xx,
The Golden Girls

Amanda said...

love it all!


Check out my blog:
http://amandagrisham.blogspot.com/

Amanda :)

Jessica said...

This is absolutely stunning!

Tanja Ayesha said...

wow - great pictures. Love it all. please visit my blog at http://fashionbeautyglamour.blogspot.com

Janna McCalley said...

Looks like a fun store to visit! Love their set up too! Thanks for sharing.

Decor & Harmony said...

I love this store....its complete gorgeousness! Everything is so glamourous and delectable thanks for starting my morning off right, I knew their was a good reason to subscribe to your fabulous blog!!

designchic said...

I would be in heaven...love all of the great pillows and the lighting...fabulous!!

Blair Friedeman said...

oh my -- stunning and so many inspiring vignettes and yes, I love the door hardware!

Anonymous said...

I was in Houston today and went to check out Boxwood Interiors because of this blog. It was wonderful!! So many beautiful things!! It was worth the trip. Thanks for sharing!