photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

La Dolce Vita in Ivy & Piper Magazine

ivypiper3
A huge thanks goes out to the lovely editors of the Australian digital shelter magazine, Ivy & Piper, Melanie Parker and Elizabeth Raptis for inviting me to contribute to their March / April 2012 issue. They asked me to share my top style picks for the current season. If you’ve read La Dolce Vita long enough, you’re probably not surprised to see plenty of bright colors and bold patterns in my round-up! You can read the fabulous issue and see my spread on pg. 52 by clicking here. Included in my style-must haves are items from Iomoi, Stella & Dot, Cococozy, Luxury Monograms, Visual Comfort & Co., Tory Burch, and Leontine Linens. Which of these pieces is your favorite?

8 comments:

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

That is great Paloma! Congrats!!!

Jamie and Vashti @ Like Me Some said...

Absolutely love your picks! The bedding is wonderful and I need those green earrings!

Tonia Lee Smith said...

What a lovely spread. It's wonderful when other appreciate your work. I love the chandelier by the way.

Hug said...

congrats!!
and really cool picks for the article


http://1hugaday.blogspot.com/

maternity dresses for weddings said...

Awesome pictures!I really love them!The bag is my favourite!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Congrats! My favorite would have to be the Leontine linens..... a classic!

Splendid Sass said...

Congratulations. Love the magazine!
Teresa
xoxo

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I will be checking out the magazine!!

www.donnaviningblog.com