photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fabulous Room Friday 04.20.2012

Pinned Image

This week, I am loving this beautiful bedroom featured in Better Homes & Gardens. It feels like such a serene respite which is exactly what I’m craving after a busy, busy week. The color palette and gold is accented with pale blue. If you look closely, you’ll notice the blue canopy on the bed is lined with pale pink chevron fabric—a fun and unexpected touch. The pink piping on the trim of the chair in the foreground makes for a nice surprise as well. The mid-century bubble lamps and Lucite table add a fresh, modern air to an otherwise traditional space. Could you see yourself in this room?

Have a wonderful weekend! I will be in High Point for Market until Tuesday, so I’ll “see” you soon!

 

{Image via BHG.com}

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you notice each gorgeous detail. I would not have noticed the chevron on the inside of the canopy.

Jamie and Vashti @ Like Me Some said...

Dreamy and I love the unexpected chevron!

Glitterati said...

I want to have one of those acrylic tables!!!

Tiffany Richey said...

This room is dreamy! The attention to detail is what makes it. Headed to High Point on Sunday, maybe I will see you at the VC showroom!

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

Ooh it really is fabulous! Im loving all the little details and the soft pink. It's so feminine!

Have a lovely weekend!
Mckae

Unknown said...

This room is so perfect. I would like to incorporate a little more pink in our bedroom, but my husband has to approve. :) Only in small doses.

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

That lining is wonderful. Also love the acrylic table. I struggle with incorporating acrylic into traditional spaces. I get envious when looking at spaces that make it look so effortless.

Have a blast at High Point Market, wish I was going!

Andrea said...

Love that acrylic table and punches of pink!
Have fun at Market!

Andrea
the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

Jalon Burton said...

PINK BACKGAMMON??? Does it get any better than that? Thanks for sharing and have a marvelous weekend. Jalon