photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Luxe Report: Holiday Hustle and Bustle

It's Rebecca from Young Sophisticates, and I'm happy to say it's now time now for the holiday edition of the Luxe Report! As it turns cold outside, I'm thinking about chic outerwear (like a crazy cool black faux fur vest), warm and stylish coats, and, when in doubt, reaching for black opaque tights to pair with skirts and dresses!

As you continue to check off your list - finding the perfect gift for everyone special in your life - remember to stop, take a deep breath, and enjoy the season!  And, now let's look at some inspiration for your home and wardrobe for the days ahead...
Photo Credits: via citified.blogspot.com; via sarahklassen.com

8 comments:

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Wonderful post and even better pics, craving for some glam moments right now!:)
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)
p.s. Participate in a TeenyB Bikini Couture giveaway by visiting my blog!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love these photos- actually used that photo of the King Louis XV chair yesterday in my post! Faux fur is so chic.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Shannon Olson said...

I wish my clothes and house looked this glam =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

Vanessa Stern said...

Just stunning!

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Totally luxe. Love it!

A Casa da Vá said...

Love the all the glam...

ps: Colorful giveaway alert:
http://www.stylebyemilyhenderson.com/blog/winning-with-vanessa-adao.html

xoxo,
Vanessa Adao
http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

bevy said...

very luxe indeed. i wish i had somewhere to go looking this glam, but sadly my small town has nothing worthy of putting good heels on.

Unknown said...

Such pretty photos - we opted for a neutral metallic scheme this year and I was feeling so blah about it - but adding the fur makes it seem much more lush than I had realized. My husband would love the silver tree too.