photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beautifully Organized: 2012 Planners

Hi everyone! Arianna here of Arianna Belle Organized Interiors. It's almost a brand new year (can you believe it?) and for many that means a new planner with fresh pages for jotting down plans, goals, to-do's etc. I'll be getting a 2012 refill for my pink leather Kate Spade organizer (pricey but one of those purchases I don't at all regret because I use it everyday and even after a few years it still looks great). If I didn't have a planner already, I'd be considering one of these stylish picks: 1- laurel denise planner, 2- tudor city large debra, 3- jonathan adler 17 month agenda, 4-bijou soho diary, 5- cavallini leather daily planner, 6- dozie bowtie pocket planner, 7- sarah pinto stripe weekly planner, 8- moleskine assorted month daily planner, 9-russell and hazel mini binder, 10- faux snakeskin vintage daily planner

Do you get a new planner each year, refill one you already own with new pages, or prefer to organize your life digitally?

'Til next time!

-Arianna

18 comments:

Katie*Belle said...

I love getting a new planner -- and these are fantastic picks!

Capella Kincheloe Interior Design said...

I just posted on Facebook last week how much I love getting a new planner - I adore that bijou soho planner, but went with a moleskin this year. There are few things better than a fresh planner.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

omg number 4 is AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZING.

Bethany
http://powellbrower.blogspot.com/2011/12/need-or-want.html

Unknown said...

Great picks! I love the Jonathan Adler planner!

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

I love them all, but #10 the faux snakeskin planner is my favorite.

Kristy
www.idesignlove.com

Unknown said...

oooh planners are a MUST HAVE! I love #2 and #3!

p-l-a-i-d said...

I just ordered my refill for my filofax planner! I really love #10!

Signature Style said...

I'm loving #4! Thanks for sharing :) Isn't it amazing how exciting a new planner can be. It's like a fresh start!
www.signaturestyle365.com

Anonymous said...

I am SUCH a sucker for nice planners! I think that python one might be my favorite :)

XX Kathryn
http://lacoquettedumode.wordpress.com/

L.A. in the bay said...

I most definitely need one of these beauties. Especially with my busy schedule!

bevy said...

great selection! even in a digital world, I still prefer to write it down!

Katrina - Dot Dot Dash said...

my favourite thing about the new year is a fresh new planner, maybe this year i'll even stray from the standard moleskine x

Sierra said...

My planner actually takes me through 2012 but this post makes me want to get a new one - so cute!!

Anonymous said...

obsessed with planners.. i actually have 2.. its kind of bad.. but I'm really wanting a new kate spade one!! these are adorable!!!

http://itsawant.wordpress.com/

martinealison said...

Je vous souhaite de très joyeuses fêtes et une douce nuit de noël à vous et tous ceux que vous aimez.
Gros bisous

Un choix difficile parmi ces merveilleux agendas...

Marcus Design said...

LOVE the Kate Spade one!! Now it's on my list :) Arianna, your posts are dangerous to my wallet, LOL!
Nancy xo

Mary Ann Pickett said...

These are lovely...I want one!

Lexi said...

I love technology but I swear by my paper day planner. I have a coach planner that I've used for years and I LOVE it!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings