photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Currently Loving…

image

{Ikat Dessert Plates, Wrapping Paper, Melamine Tray and Coffee Mugs by Anna Chandler}

I was recently searching for some new accessories for our kitchen once our current revamp is complete and I came across these beautiful Ikat items by Australian designer, Anna Chandler. Much to my disappointment, though, they are not available in the US. Isn’t it frustrating when you find just the thing you were looking for and for whatever reason, you can’t get it? What do you think? Do you love them as much as I do?

12 comments:

The Purse-a-holic said...

Oh yea, loving the tribal-esque prints :-)


A Girl's Next Best Friend

Lily said...

LOVE it all. Too bad its not available in the US...hate when that happens.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Your Southern Peach said...

Yes, I love them too! I think the plates are my favorite!

Unknown said...

this is a VERY BAD post for me - i WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. and i've got bitten' by the spending bug - NOT GOOD for bank account! - BUT thank you!

Anonymous said...

yes! those kitchen accessories are so fun for the summer..I have to say I was at Target recently and they have some similar tribal-esque plates and cups! got to love Target <3
http://simplicityisultimatesophistication.wordpress.com/

{COZAMIA} said...

All this color and pattern is DELISH, I love it all. That always happens to me, when I finally find that perfect item its not available in Canada :(

S said...

Love this stuff! I can't wait until it is available here!

The Goods Design said...

Gorgeous! There are so many online shops that I love that turn out to be Australian... maybe I should move there?

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

LOVE love love these!

Anonymous said...

i recently saw some ikat-inspired kitchen wares at anthropologie... they had a lot of items in store, but only these bowls are available on the website: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=073577&catId=HOME-TABLETOP-DINNERWARE&pushId=HOME-TABLETOP-DINNERWARE&popId=HOME&navAction=top&navCount=150&color=072&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&subCategoryId=HOME-DINNER-BOWLS and

Dhalia Edwards said...

I really like them...the colors are nice. Looking at them ...eatting off them would really brighten my day. Hope you can find a way to get your hands on them.


Dhalia

Anonymous said...

Ikat is such a cheerful design. Check out the new Suzani dinner plate she recently brought out. It's one of my favs at the moment and a perfect match with the Ikat. :)