photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

2013 LDV Gift Guide: For the Little Ones

Snip20131125_44
As most of you know, I love my dog, Tate as if he were my child. He will always be our first born and we spoil him accordingly. I already have a few gifts in mind for him this holiday season. Now that my niece is two and a half years old and my nephew is one and a half, they are at really adorable ages, so the idea of shopping for them for Christmas is really exciting this year. Naturally, I thought a gift guide for the little ones in our lives was in order. Much to my surprise, this has turned out to be one of my favorite gift guides to put together! All of these adorable clothes make me want a little one of my own to dress up, but until then, I think I’ll just get Tate a cute raincoat.
Snip20131125_45


I love children’s clothing—is there anything cuter? So naturally, I’ve rounded up dresses, sweaters, jackets, and shoes for the haute tots. I also included a batman alarm clock as an homage to Batkid—the coolest kid ever; along with some fun toys like a sled, a wooden Instagram camera, and a Hello Kitty bike. Hello Kitty is still my favorite at the ripe, old age of 32. I also included a set of personalized stationery and a personalized, leather bound diary which I am sure any little girl would love to receive.

Snip20131125_49


For the sweet pets in our lives, I've opted for a couple of stylish leash and collar options-- ombre or studded leopard, anyone? You'll also find tried and true toys for both cats and dogs, dog beds--including a fabulous Lucite number, food and water bowls with a stylish twist, and a few other fun surprises to thank our most loyal friends for the joy the bring to us.

Signature-3

2 comments:

Karena said...

Paloma, so many wonderful and unique gift ideas! Love your selection.

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Unknown said...

So many great gifts!! I saw so many adorable things at Gap for little ones....now I just need a kid! haha