photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, November 18, 2013

Join Me for a Cinco Powell Trunk Show at A Bientot


{Cinco Powell Totes, Tassels, and Other Chic Finds at A Bientot}

I hope you'll join me at my favorite Houston boutique, A Bientot for a trunk show featuring Cinco Powell this Thursday and Friday. I will personally be there on Thursday from 11:00 am until 2:00 pm, but the trunk show will be going on all day Thursday and Friday. As most of my fellow Houstonians know, A Bientot is full of stylish treasures for yourself and everyone on your gift list this holiday season. Cinco Powell is a super chic line I was introduced to around this time last year. The line was founded in 2012 by Lobi Powell and Brooke Zimmerman, a bi-coastal duo with a passion for fashion and self-expression. Looking to stand out in a sea of handbags, Cinco Powell provides many customization options-- choose the color of your tote, the color of your tassel, and have your tag engraved in your choice of color and font. The whole line is tres chic and I am completely obsessed with their perfect tassels! The best part is that any orders placed for Cinco Powell items will definitely be shipped in time for Christmas.
{Please join us this Thursday and Friday at A Bientot for a showing of Cinco Powell and Same Sky, a line of jewelry providing jobs around the globe to women struggling with poverty.}

{My Cinco Powell Tote -- I chose the black one, naturally!}

{A Close-Up of my Tag and Tan Tassel}

{This summer, I received a trio of new tassels. They come in so many beautiful colors!}

Mark your calendars and be sure to stop by A Bientot this Thursday and Friday!

4 comments:

Karena said...

I wish I could attend Paloma. Adore your tote choice!!

Xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Anonymous said...

Would love to visit this store- looks beautiful!

xoxo,
Lauren

http://alovelysideproject.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

you guys continue to act like no men follow this blog......

Unknown said...

Anonymous, I'm sorry that it seems that way. The trunk show is certainly open to men who might want to find holiday gifts for their girlfriends, wives, sisters, mothers, friends, etc. The bulk of LDV's audience is comprised of women, so the majority of partnership opportunities that come my way are geared towards women.

I am by no means an authority on men's fashion which is why I don't ever really blog about it, but I will have a holiday gift guide for guys soon and I think the majority of the interiors I feature are universally appealing to both men and women. Thank you for your feedback and readership!