photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Houston's Chic Brasserie 19


One of my favorite Houston restaurants is Brasserie 19 which just opened here a couple of years ago. Part of Clark Cooper Concepts, Brasserie 19 marries a menu filled with brasserie classics done with a  modern twist and an extensive wine list that would impress even the most discriminating oenophile. Aside from the delicious food and great atmosphere, one of my favorite things about Brasserie 19 is the beautiful interiors. The dining room is filled with bistro chairs, the most amazing light fixtures, and a bar topped with carrera marble and antiqued mirror accents. My first visit to Brasserie 19 was just this Spring when I had lunch with a friend. Since then, I've brought out of town friends to this fabulous restaurant and Fabian and I have enjoyed several delicious meals here including my birthday dinner earlier this week.

{The Gorgeous Dining Room-- The gray leather, tufted banquettes along the wall on the right served as the inspiration for a banquette I had made for my client's breakfast room.}

{So Many Divine Design Details}

{A Painted Built-In Lined with Wines}

{I snapped this shot and posted it to Instagram during a visit during lunch a few months ago. Aren't the light fixtures fabulous?}


{For my birthday on Monday, our waiter brought over this special treat of freshly spun cotton candy topped with a glittering sparkler.}



{Images 1-4 via Zagat}

4 comments:

Cindy Albert said...

Sounds wonderful! Happy Birthday.

Karena said...

Happy Birthday Paloma, what a super restaurant!

xoxo,
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Arianna Belle said...

Gorgeous spot! Those french chairs and tufted banquettes are fabulous. Bookmarking it in case I ever go to Houston!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Scorpio xo