photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Virtual Baby Shower!

My Notting Hill

Michele, of My Notting Hill was sweet and creative enough to organize a virtual baby shower for one of the sweetest bloggers out there, Lauren of Pure Style Home who is having a baby very soon. Several bloggers, including myself came together and selected gifts for Lauren’s baby complete with personal sentiments.

I couldn't be more excited about the fact that Lauren's family is growing and she will soon be welcoming another sweet baby into her home. She has always been so gracious and is one of the kindest bloggers I have had the pleasure of knowing. Everyone knows that Lauren has great style with a bit of a European flair, so I thought one of these sweet alphabet prints from Bibity would be ideal for the new baby. Not only do they speak to Lauren's design sensibility, but I personally love them because of my background in foreign languages. If it's a girl, Lauren can hang the pretty French Alphabet poster in the baby's nursery and if it's a boy, she can go for the more masculine-looking Italian Alphabet print. Either way, I am sure both the baby and the nursery will be beautiful! Congratulations, Lauren!

 

To see the other gifts Lauren “received”, click here.

5 comments:

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

Paloma, such a sweet idea. Love the diversity of gifts from antique baby spoon to practical Pampers! Cheers!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Such a brilliant idea! Absolutely love the French alphabet print...although, the Italian one is very cute too!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

What a fun idea! Love the alphabet prints you selected.

xo,
cristin

Connie at Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Those prints are adorable!

LindsB said...

Lauren is so great, I'm so glad I had a chance to give her a "virtual" gift