photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Get Carried Away Again

Entertainment Tonight premiered the official trailer for the Sex and the City sequel last night and had me squealing with delight! Here it is in case you missed it:

Thanks to everyone who has voted for La Dolce Vita for Apartment Therapy’s 2009 Homies Awards. The competition is fierce, so your votes are much appreciated!
To vote for La Dolce Vita, click here.

7 comments:

Julie Leah said...

I saw this trailer this morning on Liz's blog. I seriously died for a minute! And I have watched it about 5 times since then! Oh, I can't wait!

Celeste said...

EEEKK! It gave me chills! I can't wait.

Daniella said...

OHHH! How exciting! Thanks for posting!

Transformations Home Stylists said...

That sequence of the "girls" trudging through the sand brought to mind the hysterically funny ABFAB episode when Patsy and Eddie go to Morocco for a photo shoot! Robin

LindsB said...

oh I can not wait for this to come out....it seems like so far away though- hate that :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

exciting!! Thanks for posting!!

Averill said...

I hadn't seen this trailer yet so thanks for sharing -- I'm so excited to see the next installment (and have a fun girls' night to go along with it)! Of course, I have no idea what the plot of this will be...but does it really matter?!

Merry Christmas, Paloma!