All of Stella and Dot's embroidered pieces are made by hand at their couture house which also services Lanvin, Prada, Dior, and Jason Wu. Talk about affordable luxury!
The Darling Garden Party Necklace
Debra Messing wears the stunning Delilah Necklace which is made with amazonite, new jade, and glass beads.
Penelope Cruz wears the appropriately-named Penelope necklace.
Ali Landry in the Happy Flower Necklace
The Natasha Bib Necklace is featured in the October 2009 issue of InStyle!
The Happy Flower Necklace was featured in Lucky.
La Dolce Vita has partnered with Stella and Dot to give one lucky reader a pair of the gorgeous Garden Party Chandelier Earrings. They happen to be my one of my favorite Stella and Dot pieces. Rachel Zoe can't live without her wide-legged jeans and I can't live without a big pair of gold chandelier earrings! I seriously wear them with everything. Nothing adds a little touch of glamour to even the simplest of outfits like a great piece of jewelry, especially a beautiful pair of earrings like these.
1. To enter the Stella and Dot giveaway, click here to check out their jewelry and leave a comment on this post telling me which piece is your favorite. Be sure to include your e-mail address so that I can contact you if you should win!
2. Leave ONE comment on this post between today and Wednesday, October 7th Midnight, CST. A winner will be announced on Thursday, October 8th.
3. Link to this post on your own blog (include the url in your comment) and receive an extra entry.
4. Twitter about this giveaway with a link to this blog post for another entry (follow La Dolce Vita on twitter in order to show me your tweet).
5. Anonymous entries will be ignored, so please include email with comment. Your e-mail address will never be used for anything other than to notify the winner. Good luck!