photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, September 4, 2009

Fabulous Room Friday 09.04.09

This week's fabulous room is the amazing kitchen of Sabrina Linn as featured in Canadian House and Home magazine. I love the soaring ceiling, industrial feel of the concrete floor and exposed ceiling, and of course, the white cabinetry. I think the stars of the show are the accessories that Linn chose for her space. From the hardware that dresses up the non-custom cabinets, to the elegant lines of the chair sitting watch under the huge and unique lighting fixture, to the whimsical use of a glamorous starburst mirror and tulip stool with aubergine upholstery, the look is modern, glamorous, and inspiring.

9 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I LOVE this kitchen! I can't get enough of the concrete floor and exposed ceiling. But it's so pretty with all the accessories! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

LindsB said...

I am in love with her whole apartment! I never wanted to move into a loft for the cold feeling they give me, but this one totally changed my mind- I want to move into a loft tomorrow when I see hers :)

Sarah Ring said...

I agree with LindsB, I could move into that loft and be happy as a clam! And I too am not much of a "loft" person. With her style, I could be easily converted! :)

Katherine said...

I love the clean lines and look. Love the hardware!

LifestyleBohemia said...

Beautiful! So bright & crisp. What's not to love. Happy holiday weekend!

finance jobs said...

The kitchen is just stunning! I love the white and cream color of the kitchen very organic.

Traineeship said...

Gorgeous kitchen, It’s every woman’s kitchen design.

Lisa Murphy said...

So glad that you enjoyed Sabrina's kitchen. Please feel free to hyperlink to our photo gallery, in which it's featured, at http://www.houseandhome.com/design/suzanne-dimmas-kitchen-decorating-tips

Creategirl said...

Love this, so relaxing!