photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Attention Design Enthusiasts!

Earlier this week, my friend and fellow blogger, Ronda Carman of All the Best announced a very exciting partnership with SFERRA Linens. In order to kick off their partnership, Ronda and SFERRA are hosting a "Best Bedroom Decorating Contest" for both established and aspiring designers or anyone else who has a love of design and has recently created an inspiring bedroom.

From All the Best:

"To enter, submit clear, unpublished photographs (up to a maximum of five photos) of one bedroom designed by you to (allthebestcontest@gmail.com). It can be your own personal bedroom or a bedroom designed by you for a client, just as long as it is your OWN work.Photograph every angle of the room, including close-ups of the bed and special details. Images should be no larger than 1MB and in jpg format. Provide your full name and address in the body of the email."



The prizes for this contest are incredible! The grand prize winner will receive "a complete set of Celeste Sheets by SFERRA, spun from the finest Egyptian cotton ($550 value). The second place winner will receive a pure cashmere Dorsey Throw by SFERRA ($400 value). The third place winner will receive a Marquetry Throw by Kelly Wearstler for SFERRA ($255 value)." All of the winners' bedrooms will be published on All the Best.

As if the prizes weren't enough motivation to enter, the winners will be chosen by an amazing panel of judges including Ronda Carman, Michael Devine, Amanda Nisbet, Todd Romano, Nathan Turner, Kelly Wearstler, and Vicente Wolf. This is an excellent opportunity to share your personal design work with some of the most formidable design talent in the country. Visit All the Best for full details and to enter the contest.

Images via Atlanta Homes Magazine and Barclay Butera

13 comments:

deliciously organized said...

I saw this on her blog today...the prize sounds divine! -carlee

Unknown said...

Awesome...I'm so totally going to enter! Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jen said...

Tempting... I absolutely love our bedroom I am working on. But it is still a work-in-progress... and not really competition-geared. I'll be posting pics on my blog though!

~ Jen

Yansy said...

This is such a great opportunity!

Southern Aspirations said...

A great opportunity!! Separately...I remember seeing the first bed when the Magazine came out. I LOVE that room!

###### said...

sounds like a great contest....hmmm

Averill said...

Oh wow, what fun! I hope I can get my new bedroom together in time (though that's doubtful...).

Btw, thoughts on Project Runway tonight? Can't believe Lindsey Lohan guest judged -- but then again, that was over a year ago!

Courtney said...

Oh holy cow-- that is an impressive line up of judges, as well an amazing opportunity!

ALL THE BEST said...

I do hope you all will enter. Thank you for posting Paloma!
All the best,
Ronda

Nicki's Notebook said...

these bedroom pics are inspiring me as im updating mine at present ! lush! x

Removalists Australia said...

This is so exciting! I can’t wait to witness who will win this contest!

google seo said...

Thank you for a very exciting announcement… this will be a very thrilling contest and I’m so excited to see whose interior design will stand out of all the best.

SEO Company said...

This room is gorgeous, I’m stun. I love the carpet and the walls it looks dashing