photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Little Pick Me Up


I am loving the gorgeous turquoise shades designer Steven Gambrel used in his Manhattan townhouse featured in the current issue of Elle Decor. The subway tile in the bathroom and the paint in the hallway are both gorgeous. The contrast of black, white, and gold from the lantern provide the perfect contrast. Who could be in a bad mood in such a cheerful environment?


Image via Elle Decor

6 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love that blue tile as well. It totally puts a smile on my face.

I also love the picture gallery in the bathroom.

Love it all!

Fargerike Dagny said...

That is a great color combo. Very refreshing!

LindsB said...

i love that blue subway tile, its such a fresh change from the regular white everyone uses.

Anonymous said...

A gallery in a bathroom? I'm sold!

Lauren said...

So pretty! Loving the gallery too!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

You're right so cheery. The gallery in the loo is such a cool idea. I could totally do that in mine, it's got me thinking.