photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, July 18, 2008

My Name is Paloma and I am a Flairoholic.


I love the Pieces of Flair application on Facebook, maybe even a little too much. This is why I shouldn't let myself get bored in the summers. I end up spending way too much time on mundane, yet highly addictive things like Flair. I could honestly spend hours browsing through the flair catalog or creating my own. I'm not the first person to blog about this, so I know I'm not alone in my addiction. My only concern is what will happen when I run out of room. Do they make larger bulletin boards? I mean, let's face it, this addiction will be hard to break and my board is nearly full!

Here are a few of my Flair creations:

The La Dolce Vita header (search for "La Dolce Vita" in the catalog)


I also made a David Jimenez button since the flair for interiors is kind of lacking. (Search "David Jimenez")

I thought this adorable illustration from Une Fille Comme Moi was too cute not to share. (Search "Une Fille Comme Moi")

6 comments:

Leah J. said...

Hi there! I am Amy Owen's sister and I found your blog through hers. How funny that you blogged about Flair! I just discovered this application a few days ago and I am addicted as well! I just might have to blog about it too ... :)

Sheri said...

OMG! I am so not into most of facebooks apps. In case you didn't notice by how seldom I am on there. I am now hooked on Flair. Thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

Hi Leah! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Sheri, just wait! You are going to have to join me at Flair Addicts Anonymous pretty soon.

Unknown said...

Hi Leah! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Sheri, just wait! You are going to have to join me at Flair Addicts Anonymous pretty soon.

FASHION CHALET said...

That's wicked!
I want some Flair! ♥

arre said...

hi Paloma! i love your blog - and am just catching on to the flair application on fb and want to add your pieces... but am having trouble figuring out how to 'search' for them. help?!