photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Une Fille Comme Moi


I recently found out about Une Fille Comme Moi (translation: A Girl Like Me), a fashion blog in the tradition of The Sartorialist. It is written by a stylish French illustrator who photographs random people on the streets of Paris and then writes about their chic wares en francais. It's so easy for me to get stuck in a style rut, and let's face it, suburban Houston doesn't exactly compare to Paris, so it's a great site to visit when one is in need of a little inspiration.


Très chic: Channeling Audrey in Dior


Too cool for school (or at least for me) Boho

Gorgeous red hair, prep á la Blair Waldorf


All images from Une Fille Comme Moi

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh what? You don't like suburban Houston wear? Cause I looooove it. I mean who doesn't love being told how cute it is that she dresses so "young" because she doesn't show up to the bus stop in velor tracksuits? With rhinestones.

Anonymous said...

I love this site too! Even if it does remind me how chic I am not. The illustration is fantastic.

franki durbin said...

fabulous. you can't tell me those women were caught off guard... this looks too chic to be impromptu shots.

okay... the bottom two maybe.. the top one? I'm not buying it ;)

Anonymous said...

If only I looked like that everyday :) I love the photography...

Unknown said...

that last picture makes me want red hair!
xo