photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Hills- Who knew?


I know that a lot of us are addicted to The Hills, regardless of how vapid the show really is. Entertainment Weekly is running a feature entitled "They Shoot- Lauren Conrad Scores" which includes behind the scenes scoop, calls her "a West Coast reincarnation of Carrie Bradshaw (if Carrie were a millionaire)" and explains that the show is MTV's biggest success ever. Season 4 premieres August 18th at 10pm.


5 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

Carrie Bradshaw!? No way. Not ever! :)

Sarah Ring said...

You have been tagged!

http://jeunemarie.blogspot.com/2008/07/tag-long.html

Things That Inspire said...

Interesting comparison, but Lauren falls way short of Carrie Bradshaw! We will see where she is in a decade.

Although, I am sure that (the fictional) Carrie Bradshaw would have been nothing like the one we know and love had we seen her in her early 20s!

Brittany said...

I'm such a brat. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! We have had company coming and going for the past few weeks. Insanity.

I have used google ads and an affiliate marketing company called Commissions Junction. https://www.cj.com/

There are a lot of options when it comes to affiliate marketing but this is the one I chose for several reasons. (You can usually use more than one) One of their clients is the Gap (You have to receive approval to advertise for them) Their site was really easy to work with. If you are unfamiliar with affiliate marketing, let me explain. You receive a percentage of any sale that is made from a customer who came from your blog.

If you have any questions or are unfamiliar with google ads, just email me.

certainlycharmed {at} gmail.com

P.S. I love the Hills. So much drama, it's fabulous!

Material Girls said...

Ahh I can't wait for the premier! I hear Heidi's sister will be joining the cast- drama drama drama! Love it