photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bravo: One Big, Happy Family


So, I was going through the Flipping Out Photo Diaries over on Bravo TV's website when I came across something shocking. First, the readers at Scented Glossy Magazines unearthed the truth about Jenni and Chris Elwood and now this! It turns out that the fabulous New Chris, whose style statements, work ethic, and quick wit are universally adored is the brother of Angela from season 3 of Project Runway! Angela, whose rumpled garments and overuse of rosettes made me cringe. Angela, whose mother cried over the awful mumu Jeffrey designed for her. Weird! And evidently, Jenni is a Senior Consultant on the show. Whatever that means. Please enlighten me, if you happen to know. Next, we're going to find out that Zoila is actually Tim Gunn's adopted sister.


Image via Bravo TV

6 comments:

Lauren said...

WOW, who knew??? I would have NEVER put them together! Great detective work!

Lauren said...

WOW, who knew??? I would have NEVER put them together! Great detective work!

SGM said...

I recently discovered this too! I will never forget how his mama Darlene was tortured by Jeffrey. And the rosettes! Oy.

What IS that senior consultant business? I'm going to have to investigate that a little more.

franki durbin said...

I just read the same thing moments ago!!! Small world.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this sounds like more than a coincidence. As much as I like the show, I don't believe half of what they're talking about. Sometimes, Jeff looks like he is having a hard time keeping a straight face, as he's talking.
I will keep watching anyway:)

Anonymous said...

Ah! Insanity!

Cuhraziness in the Bravodome.