photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Speaking of Target....

I scored some great stuff at Target this week! First, this kelly green necklace made of teeny, tiny beads woven together and then strewn into links to form a chain. I LOVE it and the best part is that it was only $20!

Then today, I bought a couple of lamps on an impulse. I've been trying to find new bedside lamps since October. It has been quite an odyssey, believe me. First, I had to narrow down my options of Circa Lighting lamps. I still haven't fully committed to one because there are so many amazing options. Anyway, I'm waiting for the finalists to come in, but it will be at least another month since the lamps are handmade. Back to Target, I found these silver glass gourd / ball lamps today. I'm not sure if I'm keeping them yet, hence the plastic on the shade. What do you think? Should I keep these? Are they tall enough?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I too have been searching in vain for really cool bedside lamps. Target.com had some really great options, but I am hard to please. In my mind I see the perfect lamp, but on the shelves, not so much. I do like these lamps of yours by the way. I have dark, Mission style bedroom furniture, and I want something with clean lines that isn't boring. Hmmm...if only I were a designer.

Erin Gates said...

I really like these. I love how the silver finish compliments the hardware on your bedside tables. I think they look sleek, in proportion and much more expensive than they were!