photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fierce Indeed: Christian wins Project Runway!


I've been rooting for my little Ferocia Coutura, otherwise known as Christian Siriano all season long! I'm not at all surprised that he won. I think his skills are impeccable and though his clothes may not be the most wearable, he has such a fresh perspective. I must say, I really liked Jillian's and Rami's collections as well. I felt that Jillian's was the most wearable and Rami's gowns were gorgeous! But back to Ms. Fierce... I couldn't be happier for Christian! How cool was it that Victoria Beckham, one of his idols, declared herself a huge fan of his?

Here is Christian talking about winning Project Runway on this morning's Today Show:



3 comments:

David Dust said...

Fierce...and MAJOR!

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Recap.

Bye...love you...love your hair!

Sheri said...

Oh, I am so excited he won! This season's finale was BY FAR the best one to date. Each collection was fantastic. Christian just brings such magic to his work, though. I would have kicked a hole in my tv had he not won. At any rate, I really look forward to seeing what all them do in the future.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I was really pulling for Jillian.