photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New York, I Love You


Following the success of Paris, Je t'aime, several Hollywood heavyweights have begun filming New York, I Love You, a film composed of twelve vignettes about love in the Big Apple. The vignettes will be directed by the likes of The Coen brothers, Alexander Payne, Gus Van Sant, Alfonso Cuaron, Wes Craven, Walter Salles, Tom Tykwer, and Scarlett Johannson and will feature artists such as Natalie Portman, Elijah Wood, Juliette Binoche, Willem Dafoe, Kevin Bacon, Nick Nolte, Gena Rowlands, and Gérard Depardieu. The different vignettes will take place in all five New York boroughs. I really enjoyed Paris, Je t'aime and New York is one of favorite cities in the world so I am really looking forward to seeing this when it comes out!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

I loved Paris, Je t'aime! I will be excited to see the NY one. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, FYI-- go check out my latest blog. :D

acaligurl said...

i love juliette binoche & natalie portman.

mrsplainjane said...

I really loved Paris, Je t'aime. I went into the movie not knowing much about it, and totally fell in love. Such a cool concept. Really excited about the NYC one!! I HEART NYC too. :) It's fun they are using a lot of the same people from the first movie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I was aware of the movie being filmed, but I didn't make the connection that it was a similar concept to "Paris, Je t'aime".

girl meets glamour said...

wow, sounds like a great film and I can't believe all the stars involved!!

~Kate

Anonymous said...

When refering to New York, the correct spelling is boroughs - not burroughs.
Great blog! Keep it up!
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thanks, anonymous!

Topsy Turvy said...

Ooh, sounds great! I loved Paris Je t'aime! Lana