photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Carrie + Big For Like Ever

Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth are shooting a spread for next month's issue of Vogue with famed photographer, Annie Leibowitz. They are portrayed as their characters, Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big in order to promote the long-awaited Sex and the City Movie which is set to be released on May 30th. The big day can't come soon enough! I feel like the picture above is actually quite representative of Carrie and Big's relationship. Try as he may, Big is never fully comfortable in his relationship with Carrie. Perhaps things will be different in the movie.




Poor SJP took a tumble at the photoshoot.


Photos from: Us Weekly, PopSugar, and Wenn respectively

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just talking about the SATC movie this weekend. I can't wait until it comes out. I haven't actually been to the theater in a long time, but this one will draw me out of my comfy living room. Can't Wait!

SGM said...

Big does look frazzled, doesn't he? This is his 3rd marriage (if it happens). Does not bode well for Carrie.

Things That Inspire said...

Great post! But, don't Mr. Big and Carrie look old in the top picture? I hate to even write that, but they look much better in the pictures below.

Unknown said...

TTI- I agree, they do look older. Last night, I watched the episode from season 4 when Miranda finds out that she was pregnant and Carrie talks about how she could have a 13 year old child if she hadn't had an abortion when she was 22. That was circa 2001. Can you imagine Carrie Bradshaw with a 20 year old?!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. I have such a crush on Big :)

Topsy Turvy said...

Can't wait to see the Vogue photos and the movie! Carrie needs to rid herself of Big - he's never been good to her! Lana

franki durbin said...

I can't tell if I'm going to hate the movie or love it. I'm fearing I'll hate it. But as long as I go with my girls we'll still be able to marvel at the chic eats, the fab city sights and the amazing wardrobe offerings. Shoes and handbags never disappoint...even if a plot does ;)

Bronwyn said...

Nice post, I'm looking forward to the movie...and I love the title of this post, excellent:)