photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Urban Travel Legends


Have you ever wondered if you can really get bumped up to first class just by wearing great clothes? If this has worked for you, I'd love to hear all about it! Have you wondered what it takes to get an upgrade at your hotel or just how clean said hotel really is? MSN posted a great article this week detailing common Urban Travel Myths. If any of you savvy travelers have any good stories or tips, please do share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that dressing up will automatically get you a bump up to first class - but I have seen better service and less scrutiny while passing through security.

Anonymous said...

When I was still on active duty in the military I was occasionally bumped to first class-only when I was wearing my military uniform though.

One of the things I love about Dallas Ft Worth is that they allow the military to board with the medallion level (after first class) passengers. I always thought it was a nice nod to thank the military for their service.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Airlines bump up their frequent fliers first.