photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, January 11, 2008

Lauren Conrad's New Hollywood Home


Lauren Conrad, of MTV's The Hills has just purchased a gorgeous, remodeled 1920's Mediterranean house in Hollywood. The 3,009 square foot house features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a courtyard entry, refinished hardwood floors, antique lighting, carrara marble, pool with guest house, and a custom kitchen. The house was listed at $2.495 million. If I had seen this sooner, I would have included her kitchen in my "Let there be white" post. Isn't the silver subway tile back splash cool? It is such a warm, beautiful house and is very "Lauren".



Take a tour of the house:




12 comments:

Sheri said...

Man, can I join the cast and live there? Please excuse me while I wipe the drool from the computer screen. :D

Anna Spiro said...

Oh wow this house looks stunning! Thanks for showing the gorgeous pics - off to take the online tour now!!

SGM said...

EXCELLENT scoop, Paloma! I esp love her bathrooms.

franki durbin said...

okay, the shower did me in. what a fabulous pad. all this and beauty too. lovely!

Things That Inspire said...

GREAT post. This is a lovely house. I can just imagine all of the parties that will take place here! She will need to buy a lot of furniture!

She must be SO excited about moving into this house. I would be! That guest house off the back is fantastic!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simply pink. said...

That is totally my dream house!
Love your posts.... it's sweethoneypie ;)

72 and sunny said...

shut up. she's a reality show person! my GOD i hope she has a good financial planner. because, girl, this is fleeting.don't spend it all in one place.

i do love the pad though.

do you think kristen is a trifle miffed?

Anonymous said...

This is her house, yet it not's modeled the way their's is. There is modeled wayyyyy different!

Unknown said...

Hi Anon,

The reason it looks different is because the pictures are from the real estate listing when the property was for sale before Lauren purchased it. Thanks for commenting. I hope you'll keep reading!

Paloma

Movie Decor said...

Hello,
Nice blog i like it
Any good party will need a good spread and whether you choose to have a sit down meal or perhaps something a little more informal, the Hollywood set of napkins and plates will make for some great additions to your Hollywood party themed evening.

Anonymous said...

This is my uncle's old house :)