I am a list-maker. Every day at work, I make a to-do list for myself. I love knowing exactly what I expect to accomplish in the day and being able to cross things off my list sends my little heart aflutter. When I say that I make a to-do list everyday, I mean it. As a matter of fact, I make several each day. Once I've accomplished everything on the first Post-It note, I start a new list. Sometimes, my students ask me what's on"my list" or request that I put something on it for them. This, along with the fact that they constantly mock me for my overuse of hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes makes me think that I don't hide my O.C.D. tendencies very well. Whatever, back to the list! Anyhow, this year I am taking a more practical approach to accomplishing my goals. I have made a 2008 To-do list and posted it on the fridge. This way, I'll know that I am expected to do these things and will not be satisfied until I can cross them off my list.
Here is my list so far:
1. Exercise 3-4 times per week.
2. Order pictures to frame in our bedroom - Check!
3. Finish re-decorating our bedroom - So far we've painted and bought the linens. I have to wait for my lamps to come in (it may not be until February!) and I'm looking for a large venetian mirror.
4. Clean out and organize second guest room and transform it into a livable space- currently in the process of doing this
5. Re-decorate office
6. Take at least two trips!
7. Get my real estate license; try to find a summer internship in the business
8. Take a French refresher course
9. Start trying for a baby in the second half of the year.